Rep Adjustable Height Plyo Box 16/20/24, Plyometric Box for Agility Workouts and Box Jump Training
Rep Adjustable Plyo Box 16/20/24, Plyometric Box for Agility Workouts and Box Jump Training by Rep Fitness at Fat Girl No More. MPN: rep-adj-plyo-box. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rep Adjustable Plyo Box Our adjustable plyo box can be set to 16, 20, or 24'' high, with a 16x16'' landing area. Rubber top and rubber feet for secure
Our adjustable plyo box can be set to 16, 20, or 24" high, with a 16x16" landing area. Rubber top and rubber feet for secure contact and non-slip surface. The lower twist-lock handles can be used to quiet the legs, making it a virtually silent jump box. Minimal overhang at the top of the box to prevent catching your toes on missed jumps. Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you're doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, negative jumps, or vertical jump training, it'll do the job.
Our adjustable plyometric box is made of thick steel for maximum durability. Solid steel spring pins lock the legs into place, unlike weak hollow pins used on competing products.
- Adjusts to 3 different box heights: 16, 20, 24" (designed to be used for Cross Training/HIIT workouts and the prescribed heights for both men and women)
- Weighs 40 lbs
- Handles on all 4 sides
- 400 lb recommended maximum
- Approximate assembly time is 45 minutes. It's very simple, but time-consuming to tighten the 20 bolts included. Detailed instructions written in plain English with pictures are included.
- A basic adjustable wrench is required and NOT supplied. The allen wrenches are included.
- The box ships unassembled to save you money.
- Adjustment speed: About 30 seconds. Set the box on its side and press the pop pins in, while pulling or pushing on the leg. Due to tight tolerances, some legs may take more effort than others to adjust, but will still slide smoothly.
1 year warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Adjusts to 16, 20, or 24 inches high, with 16x16 inch landing surface. Ideal for plyometric training, strength and agility workouts.
- Heavy-duty steel construction, with solid steel spring pins (NOT hollow like competitors) for quick adjustments.
- Rubber feet and rubber top for non-slip surface
- Lower spin-lock handles can be used to quiet the legs, making the box virtually silent while in use
- Rep Fitness is a REAL fitness equipment company located in Colorado! Our knowledgeable team of fitness enthusiasts is always here to help!
|Item Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Weight:||42.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.99 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|